- Apple is looking at producing cheaper iPhones especially for the pre-paid market. (Appleinsider)
- Gordon Brown supposedly blocked a knighthood for Steve Jobs because Steve would not speak at a Labour Party conference. (Telegraph)\
- Last-minute rumours about Apple's Mar 2 event:
- Jobs mulling an appearance at the iPad 2 launch. (All Things Digital)
- MobileMe revamped with cloud storage features, iPad 2 is ho-hum and iPad 3 is the one to watch (Cult of Mac)
- Apple to unveil iOS 5, new social app (Business Insider)
Follow @imerlion on Twitter or like us on Facebook!