- According to a Bloomberg story, Apple is planning to add Near Field Communication to iPhones and iPads this year. They are also planning to introduce a service for retailers that would allow them to accept payment via NFC. The source of the story is Richard Doherty, a director of consulting firm Envisioneering Group. (Bloomberg)
- Pegatron, a manufacturer of iPhones for Apple is cancelling holidays (presumably Chinese New Year) and tripling salaries to meet schedules, according to DigiTimes (via AppleInsider).
- White iPhones are now possible thanks to a new painting process, according to Japanese blog Macotara (via Mac Rumors)
- You can now get Office for Mac 2011 for free on a 30-day trial. (Microsoft)
- Pixelmator grossed US$1 million in 20 days from the Mac App Store. (Pixelmator)
- Apple is now approving iOS 4.3-compatible AirPlay apps. (Mac Rumors)
- Apple seeds new 10.6.7 build to developers. (Mac Rumors)
Follow @imerlion on Twitter or like us on Facebook!