- Flipboard adds support for Google Reader, Flickr (Flipboard)
- Nokia has filed new patent infringement claims against Apple. (AppleInsider)
- Mac App Store will open on Jan 6. (Apple)
- Apple has updated the AirPort utility and base station firmware. (Macworld)
- Yahoo to shutter Delicious, Altavista, others. (Macworld)
- Apple joins JV with Microsoft, Oracle and EMC to buy 882 patents from Novell. (AppleInsider)
- Insider trading probe nets Apple supplier. iPhone details exchanged for cash. (Wall Street Journal)
Follow @imerlion on Twitter or like us on Facebook!