- Rumour: iOS 4.3 will come out in mid-December, according to MacRumors and MacStories. (MacRumors)
- Apple has hired sales people from RIM to help the iPhone make inroads into the enterprise. (Wall Street Journal)
- DigiTimes reports that Foxconn has opened new iPad production lines in Chengdu that will eventually allow it to produce 40 million iPads a year in Chengdu. (MacRumors)
- Jailbreakers rejoice. The iPhone Dev Team says iOS 4.2.1 is jailbreakable. Check their blog for full details. (iPhone Dev-Team)
- AirPrint will be enhanced, if an email purportedly from Steve Jobs is to be believed. (MacRumors)
Follow @imerlion on Twitter or like us on Facebook!