Here's a quick summary of Apple's Q3 report that was released a few hours ago:
- revenue of $15.7 billion vs $9.7 billion a year ago
- earnings of $3.25 billion vs $1.83 billion a year ago
- EPS of $3.51 vs $2.01 a year ago
- Macs sold, 3.47 million, up 33%
- iPhone's sold, 8.4 million, up 61%
- iPod's sold, 9.41 million, down 8%
- iPads sold, 3.27 million
The full press release is here.
Some highlights from the earnings conference call
- 225,000 apps in the app store
- 11,000 iPad specific apps
- 5 billion apps downloaded
- over 100 million iOS devices sold
- Asia Pacific Mac growth is 73%
- China growth is 144%
- Korea growth is 184%
- Hong Kong growth "almost doubled"
(Via Business Insider transcript)
Follow @imerlion on Twitter or like us on Facebook!