In the past few days, I used
1. Cinepura to find another movie theatre showing Mamma Mia! after arriving too late at Golden Village Tiong Bahru;
2. Next Bus to find out what time 105 would be arriving. As a result, I was able to skip the crowded 105 because I knew another one would be coming in 8 minutes;
3. iSinGeo to find out what the bus stop number was at Far East Plaza because I was too lazy to look for the number plate (In my admittedly feeble defence, it is a pretty long bus stop);
4. Epocrates Rx to check the anti-histamine I bought from the pharmacist at Guardian Pharmacy at United Square. She sold me something she claimed wasn't a sedative. Epocrates told me otherwise;
5. Google Maps to direct a taxi driver to get to Jalan Kampong Chantek from Thomson Road. It's quite hypnotic watching the pulsing blue dot move along the map;
6. NetNewsWire to read Mac, iPhone and general news while riding on the MRT;
7. Wikipanion to check on a rumour I heard in church that Prince Charles, the head of the Anglican Church, was really planning to become an Orthodox Christian.
8. Line Rider to amuse myself on the bus because I wanted to take a break from reading
9. Mail (all the time)
10. Safari (all the time)
11. Crash Bandicoot Nitro 3D (not me. My son!)
Oh yeah, I also use my iPhone to make and receive calls.